View Profile Timoman

44 Movie Reviews

I really liked it. Smooth animation and overall good sound. At the end 6:03 i think you forgot to cut it down because its a black screen for 1 min ;) Good luck an keep them coming

Yeah it got potential you made my day

I dont know why but i liked it

scottwjsm responds:

Thank you, I honestly didn't finish this and the story would have made sense with an ending.

2 Game Reviews

Chapter 2: I didn't know what to do with the "add(background);" i added it like this

new FlxSprite(0, 0, Sources.ImgBackground);
add(background);

Then Pressed F5 and i got "col: 8 Error: Access of undefined property background.
add(background);"

And i see in the comments allot off people have the same issue ... Or are stuck on chapter 2 too.

Rest off the Tutorial was fine and smooth to follow ;)

Schulles responds:

Well, everything is correct with that code, but you forget the "var background:FlxSprite = "in front of "new FlxSprite(...)". :) Should be fine then! Thanks for the nice feedback and good luck!

Should look like that:
var background:FlxSprite = new FlxSprite(0, 0, Sources.ImgBackground);
add(background);

The next tutorial will be more precise and also will make the whole changed code available after every chapter. I am currently working on it, could already be released next week, be sure to check it out if you liked #1!

Sweet flash/project .
Nice script and Animations !!!

3 Audio Reviews

Nice try.
But i have a feeling there is missing some "extra" layers ... :D

Cebster responds:

yeah i kinda took a minilist approach with this one, I like that raw feeling that comes with the lack of layers.

Chill. I love smooth 8bits sounds :D

SuperDragonMasters responds:

Thx. Your songs are not bad yourself.

nice oldskool

very nice intro .. than comes the drum line smooth very relaxes.. then the strings wow that was it that made the song GOOD!!

keep up.

May the force be with me!

Timo Van Haver @Timoman